Ashley Mabry lives in Colorado and completed a SARTAC Fellowship in 2021. Ashley created resources to teach students to be self-advocates in their own Individualized Education Program (IEP) meetings. On March 15, 2021, Ashley presented a webinar on her project.
- March 15, 2021 – Click here to get the presentation handout
- March 15, 2021 – Click here to view a recording of the webinar.
Self Directed IEP Template for Middle and High School Students – PDF version / PowerPoint
Self Directed IEP Template for Elementary School Students – PDF version / PowerPoint
Video #1 – The “I” in IEP Project
Video #2 An Explanation of Accommodation and Modifications
Video #3 Standardized Testing and Assessments – Every wonder what all those numbers people are talking about during an IEP meeting mean? This video breaks it down.
Video #4 How to Choose Your Accommodations
Video #5 Ashley explains how students can introduce themselves to the IEP team
Video #6 Zion introduces herself to her IEP team
Video #7 Andrew Introduces himself to his IEP Team
Video #8 Major and his Dad introduce Major to the IEP team.
Download Files for this Resource
- Self Directed IEP Template Middle and High School Final
- Self Directed IEP Template for Middle and High School
- Self Directed IEP Template for Elementary Students
- Self Directed IEP Template Elementary School Final
- Choosing your accommodations
- How to introduce yourself at an IEP meeting middle grade and up
- How to introduce yourself at an IEP meeting elementary
View More Resources About: Education